All Member Community

View Only
  • 1.  Certification: Coming soon, the CDFM Practice Test will now be available by mobile app!

Posted 06-29-2022 12:01

Take your studies on the go and prepare from anywhere! More details to come! 

------------------------------
    Melissa Blacketer
    Associate Director of Communications & Public Affairs
    American Society of Military Comptrollers (ASMC)
    To provide professional development and promote ethical behavior in all aspects of Military comptrollership.

Direct 703-549-0360 Ext 104 | Office 800-462-5637 | Fax 703-549-3181 | http://www.asmconline.org/
    415 N. Alfred St., Suite 3 Alexandria, VA 22314
    LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter

• 2.  RE: Certification: Coming soon, the CDFM Practice Test will now be available by mobile app!

Posted 07-28-2022 09:50
    I purchased the three month subscription of the practice test online before the mobile app was available. I still have time left on my 3 months and have downloaded the app. Can I use the same online login to access the information in the mobile app? Are these two subscriptions related?

Tracey Cochran
    Fredericksburg VA

• 3.  RE: Certification: Coming soon, the CDFM Practice Test will now be available by mobile app!

Posted 08-03-2022 08:40
    Hi Tracey,

Thank you for informing us about your current subscription under the older platform. The Certification Department is working on something that will be accommodating so that you can use the new platform. I don't have all the details yet, but the team will be in contact once we have more information to share.
    ​​

Jennifer Antiporda
    Alexandria VA